|Name:||316 Stainless steel LED PAR56 Underwater Swimming Pool Light Bulb|
8W,12W,18W,24W,30W,35W,54W LED PAR56 light AC12V IP68
To replace traditioanl PAR56 halogen bulb directly
Single color, RGB Color changed synchronously
It is used in swimming pools, fountains, scenic ponds' illumination and decoration.
Single color: R/Y/B/G/CW/WW (AC/DC12V)
RGB on/off controlled (AC12V)
DMX512 Controlled 4wires (DC12v)
External controlled 4wires (DC12V)
RGB 2wires PLC controlled (AC12V)
for RGB on/off controlled with memory (totally 16models:
1. White (Red+Green+Blue)
8. static Blue color, Red gradually changing
9. static Green, Red gradually changing
10. static Blue, Green gradually changing
11. static white(Cool white)
12.G→B→GB→RG→RB→RGB→R Slow gradually changing in circulation
13.R→G→B→GB→RG→RB→RGB→RG→G→GB→B→RB→R gradually changing in circulation
14.R→G→B Jumpy changing from fast to Slow→R→(R→B→G) Jumpy changing from fast to Slow→(R→RB→RG→G→GB→RB→RG→GB)fast gradually changing,then changed circulation
15,RG→G→GB→B→RB→R Slow gradually changing in circulation
16. Program 14 +13 in Slow gradually changing in circulation
1. Adopt super-high bright LED as the light source and any single color is available, like red, green, blue, yellow, white and RGB colors. It is remote control.
2. Adopt thick glass as the body shell which is corrosion resistant and quick heat dispelling.
3. It is IP68
4. Longer life-span, above 50, 000 hours.
5. Low consumption, energy saving and environmental protecting.
6.The light color will be more easily to heat dissipation. So they has longer life-span than normal DIP-LED PAR56 underwater light.
7.The light is more bright-colored and more penetrating in water than normal DIP-LED PAR56 underwater light.
1. Work with AC12V, otherwise the light will be possibly damaged
2. This light should be installed not deeper than 50cm underwater
3. The power wire of the lights shall be joined with other power wire out of the water. Waterproof treatment should be done if the joint is in the water otherwise there is risk for water intrusion.
4. The light should be in the water for the test of remote function or other functions, and don't test it more than 3 minutes out of the water otherwise the light will be possibly damaged or caused dis-function. If the user is not available to test it in the water, then please shut off the light every 3 minutes to be cold for the new test